There’s so much content out there, it got to a point where we had to start unsubscribing to all the newsletters we had signed up for but there are a few blogs and newsletters we do read on a weekly basis. A few where we know each week, we will get some valuable insight that we can share with agency owners. This is going to be a short blog post where we simply give you some links to the blogs we read on a regular basis. We hope you find them as useful as we do:
1. The Duval Partnership - this is a competitor of ours over the States but every week without fail Mark Duval puts out a blog post packed full of useful strategies and tips that will help agencies with their new business.
2. The Agency Post from Hubspot - Hubspot is great for really helpful information to support your new business and marketing efforts. Covering best practice, research and insight, it’s definitely a blog we love to read.
3. Co Design - “where design and business collide” - a great resource for keeping track of design trends around the world.
4. Adage - a news site for agencies all over the world. It covers trends, analysis, insight and breaking news.
5. Brand New - is a fantastic blog with opinions on corporate identity and brand work covering projects from all over the World.
There are more but these are my all-time favourite. We’d love to hear which ones you are reading and finding invaluable at the moment.